
So, manny of you know my BFF... Ebony,
lets see well she is also a blogger but hasn't yet figured it out yet... she wants to put pictures and stuff like this------>
although she's yet to figure it out. I hope you get it soon... cuz I'd like to get inside ur head and see shit on yo mind... hehe any way I met Ebony not to long after Jeff was born he was a lil over a year old. Her Dad my Honey... was worried about me meeting her cause he said she's a rude crued beezy haha yeah your dad said that! lol no j/k but he did say he knows how i'm sensative and how Ebony Is, if its on her mind she's gonna say it. although I'm not sure what that says about Dino and exactly what he thought she would have to say about me??? Hmm.... We'll talk about that later. So they saved the best for last. When I first met her, she came and gave me a kiss on my cheek, and we were friends almost instantly. were both LEO'S ... YESS... and it's always fun times when were together. We dont always hang out or talk like every day.... But i beleave thats cuase were both lazy ppl. LOL I'm so glad I met her. I dont know how life would be NOT knowing Ebony Semeli.... 8) THANKYA JESUS! hehe
I am so glad you are blogging! Yay! I love hearing what is on people's mind too! Love ya!
ReplyDeletelol i la la la love u BFF :-)
ReplyDeleteu are so funny but so rite when i first met u i did give u a hug n kiss u on the cheek! well i feel the same way i dont know how life would be if i didnt meet u either prolly SUCkY hehehe...
i heart u BFF
bloggin is freakin awesome!
u have to teach how to use tho lol